We are Hiring
Position: Office Manager
- Supports company operations by maintaining office systems and supervising staff.
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures, preparing payroll, controlling correspondence, designing filing systems, reviewing and approving supply requisitions, and assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures, measuring results against standards, and making necessary adjustments.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees, following up on work results.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Supply management
- Informing others
- Tracking budget expenses
- Managing processes
- Developing standards
- Promoting process improvement
- Inventory control
- Reporting skills
- Two to three years’ experience in an office setting manager
- Proficient with office software
- At least Undergraduate
Position: Office Boy
- Monitoring the use of equipment and supplies within the office.
- Dealing with queries or requests from the visitors and employees.
- Coordinating the maintenance and repair of office equipment.
- Assisting other administrative staff in wide range of office duties.
- Collecting and distributing couriers or parcels among employees and opening and sorting emails.
- Helping the administrative staff in performing their duties.
- Cooperating with office staff to maintain proper interaction and a friendly environment within the office.
- Make sure the office premise is clean.
- Should be honest, respectful, and trustworthy.
Position: Social Media Moderator
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a Digital Media Specialist
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
- Fluency in English
Position: Social Science Research Assistant
- Edit and submit required research documentation.
- Obtain informed consent of research subjects and/or their guardians.
- Prepare tables, graphs, fact sheets, and written reports summarizing research results.
- Provide assistance in the design of survey instruments such as questionnaires.
- Screen potential subjects in order to determine their suitability as study participants.
- Track research participants, and perform any necessary follow-up tasks.
- Design and create special programs for tasks such as statistical analysis and data entry.
- Perform data entry and other clerical work as required for any project completion.
- Perform needs assessments and/or consult with clients in order to determine the types of research and information that are required.
- Present research findings to groups of people.
- Provide assistance with the preparation of project-related reports, manuscripts, and presentations.
- Supervise the work of survey interviewers.
- Perform descriptive and multivariate statistical analyses of data, using computer software.
- Recruit and schedule research participants.
- Conduct internet-based and library research.
- Develop and implement research quality control procedures.
- Reading Comprehension — Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Active Listening — Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Complex Problem Solving — Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Writing — Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Speaking — Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Judgment and Decision Making — Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Active Learning — Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- At least 2 years research experience
- Masters or M.Phil in relevant field
- Generating, researching, and pitching ideas for posts.
- Writing, editing, publishing, and promoting content.
- Promoting new posts using advertisements, emails, social media, and other methods to alert and attract new readers.
- Advocating and educating others about BCPP mission and objectives .
- Maximizing site traffic by utilizing Search Engine Optimization keywords.
- Inviting other bloggers, experts, or other notable guests to contribute content to the webpage.
- Monitoring responses to posts via the website, social media, or other platforms to better understand the audience.
- Staying current on industry trends for possible opportunities to attract new readers or create stronger, more engaging content.
- Writing experience or familiarity with certain interests or a specific field.
- Exceptional writing, research, and communication skills.
- Creativity and adaptability.
- Strong understanding of the target audience and industry trends.
- Proficiency with computers, especially content management software, social media platforms, MS Office, and SEO keywords, basic understanding of HTML
- Ability to sit and type for extended periods.
Position: Research and Policy Analyst
- Assists with the development and management of a policy framework for the effective development and maintenance of an integrated system.
- Identifies policy issues, and conducts research, consultations, and analysis
- Prepares options and recommendations.
- Coordinates work with senior management and provides research and analysis for guidelines that support policies.
- Writes decision documents for approval.
- Prepares and coordinates briefing material, reports, speaking notes and correspondence on current issues.
- Responsible for developing and implementing work plans, identifying and defining key initiatives and outcomes, conducting research, writing policy papers, and making recommendations for consideration.
- Prepare policy directions and strategies for clients to implement in response to their initiatives.
- Provide specific support to BCPP meetings and appropriate committees, subcommittees, and working groups.
- Work with the Senior Management to develop a strategic government relations and advocacy strategy.
- Coordinate the development of clear and strategic policy messages.
- Coordinate messages and contacts for advocacy strategies.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in policy analysis and market research.
- Broad knowledge of government policy process.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for preparing and presenting information.
- High level of capability in the areas of analytical, research and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal staff and affiliated organizations.
- Strong organizational, project, and program management skills; ability to work on a wide range of issues simultaneously.
- Competence in computer applications including word processing, spreadsheets, and presentations.
- Ability to anticipate and plan for the requirements of a particular task, execute the task in a timely manner.
- Proficient with web and literature searches, synthesizing data and analysis.
- Can work independently and in a team environment.
- Innovative thinker.
- Analytical capabilities with ability to quickly implement actions to maximize results.
Masters or M.Phil